code for article pfeilbr/hugging-face-playground
learn hugging face transformers (transfer learning)
Transformers is an opinionated library built for:
- NLP researchers and educators seeking to use/study/extend large-scale transformers models
- hands-on practitioners who want to fine-tune those models and/or serve them in production
- engineers who just want to download a pretrained model and use it to solve a given NLP task.
pipenv install transformers
pipenv install tensorflow
# test install
python -c "from transformers import pipeline; print(pipeline('sentiment-analysis')('we love you'))"
# note first run will download the [pipeline] model (potentially time consuming) on first run
pipenv run python main.py
- Hugging Face – The AI community building the future.
- Hugging Face Transformers Package – What Is It and How To Use It - KDnuggets
- Hosting Hugging Face models on AWS Lambda for serverless inference | Amazon Web Services